Buying car insurance online
What you'll need to get a car insurance quote online
We’ve made buying car insurance online really fast, really simple and really safe. Here’s how it works:
- You need to get any existing car insurance policy details. If you do not have these to hand or do not have one here Is a summary of the details you will be asked to provide:
- Your personal details such as name, address and DOB
- The number of years no claim discount you have
- Either the registration number or the make/model/year of your car
- Estimated value of your car
- Details of any motoring claims, accidents or losses
- Details of any motoring convictions or fixed penalty offences
- Details of any additional drivers including their personal details, known medical conditions and details of any motoring claims, convictions or fixed penalty offences.
- Now visit our get a quote section. It can take as little as 4 minutes and if you need to go away to get details or break off to do something else you can save your quote and come back to it when it’s convenient.
- With Sheilas’ Wheels you can try different options before you buy: voluntary insurance excesses can be increased to reduce payments for example. Have a play until you get a quote that suits you.
- Click on the Buy button and you will be given a number of payment options: You can choose to pay by credit card, debit card or direct debit. For an additional charge you can choose to spread the cost of your car insurances over the year.
- When you buy car insurance online with Sheilas’ Wheels you are covered from the policy start date. If that's today then you're covered from the moment your transaction is accepted. You will then receive your car insurance policy documents in the post.
It’s really easy – why not get a quote right now?